Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Use Male Sex Hormones

 Q. I am 18 and I have unique problem. Though I am a guy,my physique resembles a woman. Friends make fun of me saying I am looking lovely. I am feeling shy to go to college. I want to die as I am unable to go out. Why did I turn like this? Will I become man like others?

Ans: Some boys will have genes or hormones deficiency. So though they are boys will have physique of a woman. Cario typing, hormone tests should be done and if male sex hormones are used accordingly they will become normal. Some rarely have even female glands. On doctors examination this can be found and if they are there,one removed, person will be normal. Consult doctor and get tested. Don’t worry unnecessarily.


Must Read

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

error: Content is protected !!